Face Masks by Miriam
Regular price €16,50
100% Cotton Face Mask with Filter Pocket, Nose Wire and Adjustable Strap - Washable & Reusable.
(Shipping to Ireland is 2 euros or free for orders over 24 euros, to rest of the world is 3 euros, or free for orders over 30 euros)
**As seen on The Gloss, RTE 2FM and Stellar Magazine**
My face masks are handmade in Kilkenny, Ireland, from a double layer of 100% cotton. They are designed flat and tailored to shape beautifully around the face - there is no "sticky-outy" ugliness at the sides. The fit is tight but comfy, with a nose wire for minimal glasses fogging. The elastic is 7 inches of soft adjustable elastic per ear, providing total comfort to wearers of all sizes.
Select Kids / Child size and filters under the 'Size' dropdown menu.
- A hidden pocket to insert a filter (e.g a paper towel, or you can purchase a washable microfibre filter here).
- Machine-washable at 60 degrees celsius, reusable and environmentally friendly :)
- Strong bendable wire around the nose, helps stop your glasses from fogging up.
- Super soft elastic loops which are designed for max comfort - these will never ever irritate your ears. They feel like clouds and you can wear them all day.
- 100% cotton - hypoallergenic, antimicrobial (antibacterial) and gentle on skin.
These are not N95 masks, they are face barriers. They will not provide 100% protection against viral infections. However, they will catch any coughs, sneezes and any other droplets that leave our mouths, and will reduce hand-to-face contact. They take no resources away from our health services who depend on the highest-quality PPE.